+91 11 41515654 +91 9990978900 / 9650096266

Tourist Visa Canada

Anyone who visits Canada must apply from outside the country. If you have a friend or family member who wants to visit Canada, they must apply to the Canadian visa office responsible for their country or region. A visa officer will review the application and decide whether to issue a visa.

You can help by writing a letter of invitation. The letter should explain how you will help. For example, you may offer to pay for plane tickets or accommodation. A letter of invitation can help, but it does not guarantee that a visa will be issued.

There is no formal appeal process if your application for a Temporary Resident Visa is refused. You can apply again. Make sure that you provide any information or documents that were missing from your first application.

There are two types of Temporary Resident Visa: a single-entry visa and a multiple-entry visa. Temporary Resident Visas are valid for a fixed period, whether they are a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa. You cannot use a visa after its expiry date.

Single-entry visa

A single-entry visa allows you to enter Canada once.

When you arrive at the point of entry in Canada, an officer of the Canada Border Services Agency will make sure you meet the requirements to enter Canada. The officer will tell you how long you can stay in Canada. Six months is the longest period of time you can stay in Canada under a single-entry Temporary Resident Visa.

The expiry date—the date by which you must leave Canada—will be stamped in your passport. If you have a study permit or a work permit, the same expiry date will be stamped on the permit as well.

If you leave Canada before the expiry date on your single-entry visa, you must get a new visa to re-enter Canada.

Multiple-entry visa

A multiple-entry visa allows you to enter Canada several times during the period while your visa is valid. A multiple-entry visa is usually valid for a longer period than a single-entry visa.

Your multiple-entry visa will state the number of times that you can enter Canada. You must reach Canada on or before the expiry date on your visa. You cannot get a multiple-entry visa for a period that ends after the expiry date of your passport. If your passport will expire soon, you should renew it before you apply for your visa.

If you want to visit several other countries or return to your own country before coming back to Canada, you will need a multiple-entry visa. If you plan to visit Canada frequently, a multiple-entry visa is recommended. contact us for a free consultation and See if you qualify - FREE SKILLS ASSESSMENT




Hi! myself Surbhi Sharma, would like to recommend the professional guidance and visa processing for my admission to the post graduate program to Canada. I have the most satisfying experience with the professional services provided to me during the whole process till the time i got my Visa to one of the best colleges in Toronto. i.e. George Brown College. I was so scared about the grant of visa. But, the professional guidance of Next World proved very handy and I recommend them to one and all who is planning to Study in Canada. I studied Engineering and belongs to a small town in Uttar Pardesh where foreign education is not a popular choice. Though, after meeting the experienced student advisors of Next world in New Delhi i almost decided instantly to pursue my further studies in Canada. This was because, I was presented with a future plan of settlement by Nextworld Associates as per the Permanent immigration laws of Canada. I will always remain thankful to them for helping me shape my career.
Kartikay, Canada
Hi! Hats off to the professional services provided by M/s. Nextworld Education Services Associates in New Delhi. I could easily complete the complex formalities of getting the visa during my second year exams in Delhi University. I always got the required guidance and info of filing my Visa to the Canadian Embassy in the most professional manner. I recommend them to whomsoever is planning to study in Canada Universities. Shiva Maharaj Ashta, University of Toronot
We would like to appreciate and thank the team at the overseas education division at Connaught Place Office of Nextworld Education, New Delhi, one of the best study overseas consultants in india in helping us for getting approval for the Masters in Professional Accounting (MPA) course in Edith Cowen University in Australia and getting the student Visa without any hassels. Your professional services to us were unmatched and all of you were very supportive. Abhay Sharma, New Delhi now in Melbourne

read more